Returns & Repairs
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY:
How and by when can I return unused items?
- All unengraved and unused items can be returned for refund of item cost within 30 days after delivery.
(Our only exception is for Christmas gift purchases which can be returned within 30 days following
- Item must be returned in it's original packaging with warranty papers, if any.
- We recommend you use a trackable shipping method to make sure we receive the package safely.
- You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number before sending the item back for a
refund. Please put this RMA Number on the return package. Returns without a RMA will NOT be
Please return item(s) to:
910 10th St. Suite 300
Plano, TX 75074
My item arrived defective, can I return it?
- WE DO NOT SELL USED OR REFURBISHED ITEMS.
- If you feel the item is defective the day you receive it, you may email us at email@example.com.
- If there are visible signs of use or alteration, then the item is not eligible for refund.
- If there is a technical problem with a lighter that has been used, please return it to the lighter manufacturer
My item is engraved, can I return it?Engraved items cannot be returned.
My item was mis-engraved, what should I do? Please email us a picture of the mis-engraved item and include the order number. We will contact
you within one business day to discuss any problems.
I received the wrong item, what should I do?If you received the wrong item, email us a picture of the item and include the order number. We will contact
you within 1 business day to discuss any problems.
Can I exchange an item for something else?Yes. Please place a new order for the item you want. You will be charged for the new item. You may return
the unwanted (Item Must Be In Unused Condition) item back to us for refund.
My lighter (or any other item) does not work. Where can I send it for repair?We do not repair lighters (or any other item). However, you can return the lighter back to us within 30 days for replacement. After 30 days, please send your lighter to the manufacturer for warranty replacement/repair.
Please Click Here For the List of Manufacturers.
I just recieved my lighter. It does not light. What do I do?Most lighters are shipped without butane filled in them due to shipping regulations. Please follow the Lighter Refilling Instructions to refill your lighter with premium quality Butane.
I refilled my lighter with butane. It still does not work. What do I do?Please refer to our Lighter Troubleshooting Guide to troubleshoot the problem. If it still does not work, please return it to the lighter manufacturer for repair or replacement.